Link's Awakening Miscellaneous Glitches - Kennel World
- Decide which rendition of the glitch world you wish to enter (see below) and kill the appropriate number of enemies (if you kill none you will be taken to Gopongo Swamp (DX) or Yarna Desert (B&W)).
- Go to the Screen with Madam Meow Meow's house.
- Stand above the kennel, touching the roof.
- Hold down.
- While holding down tap right so that Link moves one pixel to the right.
- Continue step five until Link goes to the right so far that he is able to move down the right side of the kennel.
- You will now be standing next to the kennel but will be further "into" the kennel than you can normally be.
- Hold down and left.
You will enter the kennel door from behind and will appear in the glitch world (unless you killed no enemies).
Which rendition of the glitch world you appear in is decided by the number of enemies you have killed since loading your save file. Worlds 10 - 31(10 enemies to 31 enemies killed) are for the most part completely useless/cannot be navigated. World 32 is the same as world 1, world 33 is the same as world 2 and so on.
When you first appear in the glitch world you will not be able to see Link, hold up and left to move the screen up then hold left to move the screen left where you will be able to see and move Link (this screen you move up and left to is the screen which I use as the starting screen, not the one that you first see apon entering the glitch world). Or, if immediately after entering the glitch world you tap up(but don't move the screen) and then use the Pegasus boots you'll skip down 3-4 screens.
Be careful when you're walking around the kennel world, as if you collect the musical instrument in the corrupt dungeon, you will get a out of place dialogue box, and no matter what you answer, the game will then lock up, and you'll have to reset.