Majora's Mask Miscellaneous Glitches
12 Hour Time Traveler: Travel back in time 12 hours.
1st Person Deku: Run around in first person view as Deku Link.
- 1st Person Deku II: Run around in first person view in the Swamp.
- Stuck Camera: Make the camera refuse to move.
- 1st Person Deku III: Run around in first person view in Termina Field.
- 1st Person Deku IV: Run around in first person view in Zora Cape.
3rd Person Pictos: Take Pictographs from 3rd person instead of 1st.
40 Minute Cinema: Make the cinema showing Kafei running back to Clocktown last for over 40 minutes.
45 Bottles: Have 45 bottles.
- Bottle Corruption: Make strange things happen.
90 - Degrees Camera: Have the camera capture a side view of Link on an edge.
Air Surfing: Swim in air.
Air Walker: Walk on air.
All Item Deku: Use any c-button item as Deku Link.
Alternate Ranch: Get into an alternate version of the ranch.
Angry Plant: A plant that won't stop jumping.
Arctic Explorer: Go beyond the murky waters in part of Great Bay.
Astral Observatory Interior: No, not the real one.
Auto Flip: Have the Stone Tower flip itself upside down.
Backwards: Get on top of the conveyer belt in Sakon's hideout.
Bad Classification: Get Tatl to indicate a person as an enemy.
Bad Music: Have the music not change over properly.
Bad Voiceover: Hear the wrong scream, for a second.
Beyond the Walls: Go beyond East Clocktown's walls.
- Equipment Mismatch: Use the wrong items in Honey & Darling's games.
Beyond the Walls II: Go beyond East Clocktown's walls with just the Zora Mask.
Blue Mist: Fill almost any area in the game with thick blue mist.
- Red Mist: A red mist spreads over the land.
Bombslide: Go Bombsliding!
Bonus Time: Get an extra 24 hours every "3" day cycle.
Bowl Squeeze: Use a Large Soup Bowl to go through a wall.
Bright Lights: Brighten up Clocktown on the 2nd day.
Broken Ladder: Climb through a ladder.
- Time Freeze: Stop time, forever.
Burgle the Burglar: Enter Sakon's hideout at any time.
- FD Link Anywhere: Be Fierce Deity Link outside of boss battles.
- Infinite Cinema: Watch the cinema that literally goes on forever.
- Kafei Crash: Crash the game with Kafei.
Canine Mask: Wear a Dog on your head.
Clumsy Link: Walk off a cliff during conversation.
Day Reset: Start over the day.
Day Reset II: Another way to start over the day, also allowing you to access the twisted corridor.
Degree of Difficulty: Change the difficulty of H & D's target game.
Deku Insta-gib II: Another cycle of never ending Deku death.
Deku Sword: Use a sword as Deku Link.
- Deku ISG: The infinite sword glitch as Deku Link.
Disappearing Bow: Here now, gone a second later.
Doggy Lock: Lock the game up in the Doggy Racetrack.
Door Change: Watch someone change a door by simply using it.
Early Clock Tower: Skip the entire moon's tear quest.
Early Gibdo Mask: Enter the Music Box House without learning the Song of Storms.
Elevated Ripple: See ripples in air.
Extra Sniff: Sniff without the Mask of Scents on.
Failed Entry: Stop yourself from entering the Milk Bar when you should.
Fall Horse: Ride Epona off cliffs and ledges.
Flying Dogs: Make dogs hover in midair.
Flying Tektites: Make a Tektite fly off into oblivion.
Focal Point: Make the camera stay focused on Link instead of Gyorg.
Forever Aimer: See the Hookshot's aimer dot even when you're not pointing it.
Free Deku: Escape Clocktown as Deku Link.
Frozen Cucco: A Cucco stuck in place.
GF Sword Spin: Use the Great Fairy's sword to do a spin attack.
Ghost Deku: Go through a wall in Ikana Castle as Deku Link.
Ghost House: Get into the small house at the Gorman racetrack.
Ghost Kafei: See Kafei walk through a closed door, twice.
Ghost Link/Kafei: See Link or Kafei standing in the middle of a closed door.
Ghost Town: See parts of Clocktown that aren't there.
Ghost Zora: Make Mikau disappear before you get the Zora mask.
Ghostly Ice Block: Walk inside a frozen Chuchu.
Glitchy Guay: Make a forever spiraling Guay and freeze Link.
Good Eyes?: Get Anju to recognize normal/Goron/Zora Link as the same person.
Goron Jump: Reach high places as a Goron.
Goron Lockup: Lock up the game using a goron and rock sirloin.
- Easy Palace: Skip 90% of the Deku Palace when trying to get into the monkey's cage.
Grab Glitch: Have Link cling to the wall instead of falling.
Ground Cam: Look through the ground.
Half Stick: Wield half a Deku Stick.
Headless Ghost: Knock a Stalchild's head off and make him float.
Hen House Backyard: See what the Hen House is lacking.
Hideout Freeze: Lock up the Game in Sakon's Hideout.
Hideout Freeze II: Lock up the Game in Sakon's Hideout, again.
High Hanger: Climb ledges previously too high.
Hollow Barn: See what the barn is lacking.
- Alien Clones: See what the Aliens left behind when they took Romani and the cows.
Hover Horse II: Make Epona hover across the ground in Great Bay.
Hover Horse: Make Epona float in the air.
Hover Link: Make Link hover slightly above the ground.
Hyperactive: Run fast without the Bunny Hood.
- Lethargic: "Run" slowly.
Iceless Ikana: Get to the upper part of Ikana Valley without the Ice arrows.
Infinite Hookshot: Link can't get rid of his hookshot.
Infinite Sword Glitch: Make a sword that has infinite power.
- Angry Teacher: A teacher constantly yelling at his student.
- Bombchu Hover: Use a bombchu to hover in midair.
- Bomb Freeze: Freeze up the game.
- Drunk Cremia: Get Cremia to run over a worker with her milk wagon.
- Ghost Tree: Go through one of Woodfall's trees.
- Wrong Warp: Exit a cave and return at a different location.
- Double Grass: Get Link grabbing gras from the air.
- Empty Sign: A perfectly-crafted sign that can't be checked.
- Shake it!: Violent camera shaking at the sword academy.
Instant Win: Win a game by starting it.
Instrument Inspection: Take a close up look at your instruments.
- Hookshot Inspection: Take a close up look at the Hookshot.
Invisible Swamp: Explore one side of the Swamp while it's invisible.
- Swampy Crash: Crash the game in the swamp.
- Swamp Sky Riding: Get Epona into the Invisible Swamp.
- Minigame Freedom: Get off the boat during Koume's minigame.
- Minigame Practice: See Koume Practice her minigame route.
- Swamp Sky Boating: Get the cruise boat in the invisible swamp.
Item Illusion: Items that look like they can't be used but can.
Liquid Fish: See Gyrorg's little fishes appear out of water (instead of Gyrorg).
Living Doorknocker: Create a living doorknocker out of Dampè.
Magicless Lens: Make the Lens of Truth consume no magic power.
Malicious Mailbox: Turn the Great Fairy's sword invisible and screw up the Hookshot.
- Malicious Mailbox II: Turn Fierce Deity Link's sword invisible.
Music Switch: Change music that you previously couldn't.
Musical Night: Listen to music at night.
Ocarina 'B': Put the Ocarina on the 'B' button.
- Long Range Game: Continue the Fisherman's game timer in other areas.
- Infinite Magic: Be giant Link indefinitely.
- Aquatic Ocarina?: It looks like you can use it underwater, but you can't.
On the Spot Rolling: Self explanatory yes? Roll on the spot.
Peeking Link: Look through solid walls.
- Peeking Speak: Speak to Kafei through two walls.
Penetrable Racetrack: Get into the Gorman Bro's racetrack.
- Extra Map: And yet another part of the Gorman track is now accessible...
Picto Lockup: Lock up the game using the Pictograph Box.
Pot Outfit: "Wear" a pot on your head or body or "eat" it.
Puzzle Skip: Get the end result without attempting the puzzle.
Quick Draw: Draw out one of your items and have it ready instantly.
Remote Horse: Control Epona while not being mounted on her.
Return A: Cancel entering first-person view.
Roof Rolling: Roll around on the Pirate's Fortress roof.
Roof Walker: Get on top of the small building in the Gorman racetrack.
Save Overlap: Bring over a detail from one Owl save to another.
Seam Walking: Climb a seam in Termina Field.
- Early Mountain Village: Get to Mountain Village without the Hero's Bow using a seam.
Shallow Zora: Make the game act as though shallow water is deep.
- All Item Zora: Use any item as Zora Link, even the FD mask, in all versions!
- Death End: Get Link stuck in a place between the Gormans and the Romanis.
- Zora Lockup: A partial game lockup in Southern Swamp.
Short Link: Make Link look ridiculously short.
Slippery Guard: Make the Clocktown guards slide sideways.
Solid Ground?: Fall through solid(?) ground.
- Solid Ground? II: Fall through solid(?) ground again.
- Solid Ground? III: Fall through solid(?) ground once again.
Sound Glitch: Make the Ocarina, Pipes and drums sound like the guitar.
- Sound Glitch II: Make Mikau's guitar sound like Link's ocarina.
Spastic Slip: Slip and grab and slip and grab and, well, you get the picture.
- Deku Insta-gib: Put Deku Link into an infinite loop of death.
Song of Storms Malfunction: Make a storm not summoned.
Song of Time Storage: Resets the cycle without going back in time.
Spider Clip: Clip into a hole in the Ocean Spider House.
Stalchild Stall: Get the game stuck doing nothing.
Sticky Snake: Get stuck in the mouth of a giant sea snake.
Stop Time: Rather self-explanatory.
- Scarecrow's Time Song: Scarecrow misplaces a bottled fish for an instrument.
Stopped Waterwheel: See what doesn't happen when you stop the GB Temple's waterwheel.
Stretchy Link: Stretch Zora Link, all the way to a game freeze.
Strong Link: Carry the Rock Sirloin as normal Link.
Stuck Fish: Skullfish stuck swimming in place.
Stuck Sakon: Get Sakon stuck on the riverbank.
Stuckshot: Make the Hookshot freeze in mid pull.
Stupid Stalchild: Talk to the Stalchild who thinks you're on the floor.
Superslide: The cheaters method of getting quickly from A to B.
Swamp Shooting Gallery Scenery: See what's behind that fence line.
Tatl Stalchild: A Stalchild that talks like Tatl.
Tektite Slide: Send a Tektite sliding away.
The 4th Day: Play the game beyond the normal 3-day cycle.
The 4th Day II: An easier way to get to the 4th day.
- Green Mist: What's red in regulation ends up green in overtime...
- One-Man Argument: Make Clock Town's Mayor argue with himself.
- Twilight in Paradise: Change the sky inside the moon.
The Disable Glitch: Disable the A, B and C-button functions.
- Uninvited Guest: Enter Kafei's house anytime.
Turtle Float: Float above the Giant Turtle's back.
Uninvited Deku: Get into Kafei's house easily anytime using Deku Link.
Unloaded East Clock Town: See East Clock Town unloaded.
- Forever Falling Fierce Deity: Make the Fierce Deity fall endlessly.
Unforge the Sword II: The method that is compatible with any version.
Unstoppable Stalchild: A Stalchild not in compliance with the game rules.
Up 'N Over: Go over the Bomber kid guarding the Observatory.
Void Avoid: Fall through a void without the area resetting.
Wall Hack: Jump through a wall.
Wall Hack II: Roll through a wall in Snowhead Temple.
Warping Dog: Make a dog warp from somewhere nearby into Link's hands.
Water Ready: Have Zora Link's boomerangs ready to throw, in deep water.
Weird Nuts: Weird behavior involving the Deku Nuts and the sword...
Winter Race: Participate a Goron race in the cursed winter.
Zora Clip: Do a short dash with Zora Link that allows him to pass through objects.