Majora's Mask Miscellaneous Glitches - Air Surfing
- Go to the Zora Cape area of Great Bay.
- If you enter from the first part of Great Bay you'll be able to see a Like-Like in the water to the right. Put on the Zora Mask.
- Kill the Like-Like.
- Walk towards the area where the Like-Like was until Zora Link starts floating.
- Press A to make Zora Link start swimming and head in to shore.
- As you get into shallower water Zora Link will swim up out of the water, as he does so press A again and head out to sea.
If all went well you'll now be swimming in the air above the water. To stay there you must continuously tap A, as holding it will cause you to slowly sink back into the water.
This can also be done in other places:
- The small cave where you meet the second of the two composer brother's ghosts. After you've played the Song of Storms and it has filled up with water.
- In the Pirates Fortress, take the route that comes in through the large underwater grate. A little way in you'll come to an area with a ladder, the water in front of the ladder can be used.