Majora's Mask Miscellaneous Glitches - Beyond the Walls
- As normal Link, pop the balloon in North Clocktown and talk to Jim, the leader of the Bomber kids.
- Accept his challenge.
- Head over to East Clocktown, one of the two Bomber kids there has a Cucco, chase the kid to make him drop the Cucco then grab it.
- With the Cucco in hand go up onto the roof of the Milk Bar.
- There is a wooden lattice fence going around part of the roof, chuck the Cucco onto the part of it closest to the Clocktown boundary wall.
- Before the Cucco recovers its senses and jumps off hop up onto the lattice fence and grab it again.
- Face towards the nearby Clocktown boundary wall and jump off the lattice fence towards it.
Link and the Cucco will float through the straw on top of the wall and right over it, you'll now have a period of time in which you are floating underneath East Clocktown, you can move the camera anywhere you want, try taking it down the stairs that lead to South Clocktown, you can see the semi-loaded state that the area is in. Eventually you'll float into the "death zone" and be returned to where-ever you entered East Clocktown from.
- After floating over the wall you can float into the black areas behind the doors to the Milk Bar or Honey and Darling's gaming center(if you're fast). Doing so allows you to enter either place at any time, and go into the Milk Bar without Romani's mask.
- Similarly you can float into the black area behind the guard and be taken out into Termina Field.