Ocarina of Time Bottle Adventure - Credits Warp
You must have beaten Volvagia.
- Perform the first (Adult Link) part of Bottle Adventure.
- Go back in time and make sure you have exactly 13 Deku Nuts; then equip a Bottled Fish to C-right and go forward in time. (You can use the amount of something other than Deku Nuts if you know how).
- You'll now have Farore's Wind on B. Go to Lon Lon Ranch and set a warp point.
- Get to the Fire Temple and go to the boss room.
- Walk to the warp, and right as you step on it, press B to trigger the Farore's Wind dialog.
- As the screen turns white, right before you lose control, press A to warp back to Lon Lon Ranch.
You'll warp straight to the ending credits, without having to beat Ganondorf or even getting the Light Arrows.