Ocarina of Time Miscellaneous Glitches
100+ Gold Skulltulas: Get more than 100 Golden Skulltulas.
100+ Gold Skulltulas II: Get more than 100 Golden Skulltulas, a different way.
- Skulltula Lockup: Lock the game up.
- Skulltula Semi-lockup: An almost complete game lock up.
180 Flip: Make Link do a 180 degree turn in mid air.
180 Spin: Link spins 180 degrees without even moving his feet.
2 Headed Horse: Make two Horses exist in the same time and space.
21 Bottles: Replace items with bottles, up to a maximum of 21.
- Extra Item: Carry one more item than you should.
- Extra item II: A different way to carry more than you should.
Air Runner: Enter the Thieve's Hideout on air.
All Terrain Ocarina: Play the Ocarina underwater.
- All Terrain Ocarina II: Play the Ocarina on instant-death lava.
- All Terrain Ocarina III: Play the Ocarina on instant-death lava, in Death Mountain Crater.
Alternate Music: Have different background music during the time traveling cinemas.
Anti-Physics Duo: Use a horse and a crate to force Link through walls.
- Anti-Physics Duo II: Horse and crate return for more fun.
- Anti-Physics Duo III: Horse and wall is all we need this time.
Aqua Sword: Use the Master or Biggoron's sword underwater.
Aqueous Moblin: Watch a Moblin take to water, like a rock.
Archery Grab: Carry around the archery guy.
B Command: See an A button command on the B button.
- B Command II: An alternate method.
- B Command III: A different command.
- B Command IV: III's command in the Graveyard.
Back to Basics: Remove the B and C icons.
Bad Cutscene: Make the game screw up a teleport.
Barbecued Link: Roast Link in a wave of fire during the Final Boss battle with Ganon.
Behind the Walls: Go beyond the visible area of the Market.
Beyond the Background: See what's behind one of the pre rendered backgrounds.
Blue Halo: See a little blue halo in the Temple of Time.
Bombslide: Go Bombsliding!
Bongo Bongo Forever: Get stuck listening to it's beat forever.
Bottom of the Well Early II: A second, bit more difficult method to break into the Bottom of the Well early.
Brave Horse: Get Epona to run off a cliff.
Brave Horse II: Make Epona ride off a ledge.
Child Master Sword: Have the Master Sword equipped as child Link!
Clumsy Link: See Link walk backwards off a platform.
Crate Trap: Get stuck in the ranch tower.
Crazy Warp: Get Link to warp without standing on a warp.
- Crazy Warp II: Get Link to warp in a grotto without standing on a warp.
Crushed Link: Crush adult Link to child Link size during a cinema.
Crushed! Not?: You think you'll get crushed.
Cucco-Diving Lens: Break into the Bottom of the Well early and get the Lens of Truth without the Song of Storms.
Cutscene Unfreeze: Take control during a cutscene using a bottle of bugs.
Death Clipping: See a slightly embarrassing programming error.
Death Hole: Die and get stuck in the hole of death.
Din's Freeze: Freeze the game with Din's Fire.
Din's Lockup: Lock the game up in the Forest Meadow with Din's Fire.
Disappearing Statue: Make an Armos statue disappear.
Dodgy Cuccos: The bottom of the well makes cuccos not right.
Dog Tamer: "Tame" the wild pack of dogs in the market.
Double Damage: Get hit twice by the same bomb.
Down A: Get the A button to show the down command while not on a ladder.
Earthquake Link: Make the camera shake like! like! like there's an earthquake.
Epona Clipping Glitch: Use Epona to go through walls.
Equipped Climber: "Climb" a ladder with your shield out.
Ethereal Door: A door in the Forest Temple you can walk right through.
Evil Leever: The Leever that you can't lock onto.
Exteriors Interior: Get inside the exterior walls of Ganon's Tower.
Extra key: Have an extra key in the Water Temple.
Fake Fall: End up down a hole you missed.
False Nocturne: Experience the "Nocturne rain" without learning the Nocturne.
Fence Horse: Get Epona on top of fences.
Fiery Death: A funny way to die in Death Mountain Crater.
Fire Starter: Have a Deku Stick catch on fire when you take it out.
First Person Slasher: Walk around and use most of your abilities in first person view.
Fish Out of Water: Put Link into a cycle of choking for air, on land.
Floating Chest: See a chest floating off the ground in the Forest Temple.
Floating Rupees: Make rupees float in the air.
Floating Sign: Make the top half of a sign float in midair.
Flying Tektites: Make a Tektite fly off into oblivion.
Fogged: Get coloured fog in almost all outdoor areas in the game.
- Night Time Music II: Music at night in Hyrule Field.
- Silence for the Sun: No music during the day in Hyrule Field.
Forest Escape: Get out of the forest as a child before beating the first dungeon.
Forest Escape II: Another way to get out of the forest before beating the Deku Tree.
- Musical Forest: Night time music in the Kokiri Forest.
- No Respect: Have Link do something rude in front of the Great Deku Tree.
Forever Aimer: Make the Hookshot/Longshot aimer always be at your side.
Forever Running Link: Make Link run and run and run and run...
Free Ride: Ride Epona for free before winning her.
Frozen Tektites: Freeze Tektites in midair.
Frozen Tektites II: Freeze Tektites on Death Mountain.
Ganon's Barrier Skip: Skip the barrier at the beginning of Ganon's castle.
Ganon's Castle Lockup: Lock the game up infront of Ganon's Castle.
Gerudo Chest: Open a Gerudo like a chest.
Gerudo Child: Get into the Gerudo's Fortress as a child.
- Hothead Link:Make link move while encased in ice crystals.
- Mountain Gerudo: Climb a rocky face in the Gerudo's Fortress.
- Desert Hunter: Get past the Haunted Waste Land as Child Link.
- Carpenter's Child: Enter the Carpenter's tent as a child.
- Ice arrows Early: Get the Ice arrows without training.
- Bomb Bag C: Get the Bomb Bag on the C button.
Gerudo Child II: Get into the Gerudo's Fortress as a child, a different way.
Gerudo Ghost: Blast through a wall in the Spirit temple.
Ghost Block: Push a block through a solid wall.
Ghost Door: Create a door that can be seen, opened, and walked straight through.
Ghost Epona: You can hear her but you can't see her...
Ghost Link: Go through less than 90 degree corners.
- Shallow Link: Be able to swim in shallow water.
Ghost Link II: Squeeze Link inside a block and walk through solid walls.
Ghost Link III: Go through a wall in the Ice Cavern.
Ghost Link IV: Go through another wall in the Ice Cavern.
Ghost Link V: Go beyond the Spirit Temple's walls.
Ghost Link VI: Go through yet another wall in the Ice Caverns.
Ghostly Guard: See the "ghost" of the dead guard in the Back Alley.
Gliding Link: Get onto the blue roofed house in Kakariko Village as a child.
Good Eyes?: The Kakariko guard doesn't notice that Link already owns the piece of equipment he's referring to...
Good Eyes? II: Apparently, Mido sees the Goron and Zora tunics as Kokirish clothing...
Green Mist: See the green mist from Dampé's grave in the windmill.
Grotto Reality: See what's really under those holes in the ground.
Ground Jumping: Jump straight up off the ground.
- Damage Boosting: Go a fair way for the cost of half a heart.
- Ice arrows Early: Get the Ice arrows without training.
Ground? What Ground?: Run through the ground at various places.
Guard Freeze: Freeze Link and a guard at Hyrule Castle.
Guard Freeze II: Another way to freeze Link and a guard at Hyrule Castle.
- Gerudo Freeze: "Lock" the game up in the Gerudo's Fortress.
Guard Freeze III: A third way to freeze Link and a guard at Hyrule Castle.
Half Stick: Use half a Deku stick.
- Pot Puff: Make pots burst with brown smoke.
Hands Only Cow House: Get to the cow in Kakariko Village as an adult with only your hands.
Harmless Beamos: Take no damage from a Beamos' laser.
Hidden Cave: Get into the "secret cave" underwater in Zora's Domain.
Ice Mound: Create a mound of ice that you walk around in.
Imaginary Shield: See the shield that Link never had.
Ineffective Elements: Make Link impervious to the elements.
Inefficient Barricade: The back of the DMT gate isn't solid, get behind it.
Infinite Cinema: Watch the cinema that has no end.
Infinite Note: Watch Pierre dance forever.
Infinite Sword Glitch: Have your sword automatically damage anything it touches.
- Bombchu Hover: Get anywhere in the game using a bombchu!
- Actor Cloning: Clone a wide variety of actors.
- Infinite Heart Pieces: As the name suggests, get lots of heart pieces!
- Adult Link Deku Tree: Get into the Deku Tree as an adult.
- Steal Epona: Get Epona before winning her.
- Cucco Dance: Spin around while holding a cucco.
- Empty Sign: A perfectly-crafted sign that can't be checked.
Inside Lord Jabu-Jabu: Not the dungeon but the actual Lord Jabu-Jabu.
Invincible Barinade: He can't get hurt!
Invisible Hat: Make the Fisherman's hat turn invisible.
Invisible Shelf: Stand on air.
Jumping Sign: Make a sign hop around like a little bunny.
Ladder Degrees: Use a ladder to get a sideview.
Ladder Lock: Lock the game up on a ladder.
- Ladder Lock II: And again.
Ladder Slip: Miss a ladder and grab the ground above instead.
- Under Zora's Ice II: A third way to get under the ice in Zora's Domain.
Lakeside Ghost: Jump through a corner at Lake Hylia.
- Water Child: Enter the Water temple as child Link.
Lava Stroll: Briefly walk in instant-death lava.
Lead Link: Sink like a stone without the Iron boots.
Like-Like Luvin: Go beyond the Water Temple's walls again and enjoy the pink space while relaxing in water.
- Like-Like Luvin II: Go beyond the Spirit Temple's walls.
- Like-Like Luvin III: Go beyond the Gerudo Training Ground's walls.
- Like-Like Luvin IV: Go beyond the Fire Temple's walls.
Link Hover: Make kid Link hover off the ground.
Link Hover II: Another way to hover as kid Link.
Long Hover: Make the Hover boots hover longer.
Low Stab: A multipurpose stab of differing strength.
Magic Fish: The fish that teleports.
Magic Quicksand: Slide across quicksand without sinking.
Magicless Lens: Use the Lens of Truth without using Magic power.
Master Musician: Learn a song without playing it even once.
Mega Flip: Do a back flip four times the distance as a normal one.
Mole Link: Get Link's head stuck in the ground.
Mouth Crush: Make Link pop through the mouth in Dodongo's Cavern.
Multiple Masks: See two of the same mask.
Music Swap: Music switching during the Ghoma battle.
Music Swap II: Music switching during the Spirit Temple's Iron Knight battle.
Mystical Gibdo: Make a Gibdo walk around in the air.
Nayru's Crash: Use Nayru's Love to crash the game.
Night Time Music: Have music playing in the Gerudo's Fortress at night.
No Bolero: Beat the game without learning the Bolero of Fire.
- Zelda Escapes: Meet Sheik after Ganondorf abducts Zelda.
No Navi: Get Navi stuck in the Temple of Time.
Ocarina Items: Play almost any c-button item, and the swords, as an Ocarina.
- All Version SL: Get swordless Link in almost any version.
- Bottle B: Get a bottle on the B button.
- Dark Room: A dark mist in Barinade's room.
- Ghost Item: Lose an item you never had.
- Multiple Master Swords: Have a Master sword and at the same time see another.
Ocarinaless Notes: Play the Ocarina while walking, battling etc.
- Play any instrument: Play sheiks harp and other instruments
On the Spot Rolling: Self explanatory yes? Roll on the spot.
Out of Mido's House: Jump through the floor in Mido's House and fall to your death.
Outside the Fire: Get Link stuck outside Ganon's fire.
Peeking Link: Look through solid walls.
Pink Space: Go beyond the Water Temple's walls to discover there's nothing but space - pink space.
Pointless Death: Kill Link without hurting him in any way.
Pre rendered Physics: Observe some strange anomalies.
Premature Piece: Get an 'adult' piece of heart as a child.
Press 'B' to stop: Make the 'B' button say "stop" during gameplay.
Prize Upgrade: Get the Golden Scale instead of a Heart Piece.
Prowler: Be inside Dampé's hut during the day and the ranch house at night.
Queen Gohma Glitch: Have Queen Gohma disappear from the battle.
Quick Draw: Draw out one of your items and have it ready instantly.
Race through Time: See the Running man's race timer as a child.
Reverse Bottle Adventure: Change various items on the menu.
Reverse Grip: Grab backwards.
Rock Armor: Wear a rock, or at least, make it look like you are.
- Pot Armor: Wear a pot.
- Feather Armor: Wear a Cucco.
Rude Link: Get Link to ignore Darunia during a cinema.
Safety First: Crawl into a hole with your shield up.
Saws Without Nuts: A saw that prevents nuts from reaching maximum capacity.
Scrambled Text: See someone's speech glitch up.
Secret Coloured Gauntlets: Now in green, blue, red and black!
- Late Cinema: Watch something that was supposed to happen seven years ago.
Shield Swapping: Two oddities caused by switching shields, that are being used.
Short Link: Make Link look ridiculously short.
Silence for the Rain: Silence the Fire Temple's music for the rain sounds.
Silent Woods: No music in the Lost Woods.
Skip the Puzzle: Bypass a puzzle in the Deku Tree.
Skip the Puzzle II: Skip a puzzle in the Water Temple.
Skip the Switch: Open a chest in the Water Temple without switching off its 'guard'.
Skip the Switch II: Open a chest in the Spirit Temple without switching off its guard.
Skulltula Stuffup: Run around with an active text box, and infinite GS tokens.
Skulltula Trap: Get Link stuck between a Skulltula and a block.
Slow Death: Be dead during a cinema.
Space Link: Fall through Ganon's castle and into a "meteor shower".
Spastic Jumping Link: Repetitive up and down motion.
Speed Bonus: Shoot more than 15 arrows in the shooting gallery.
Speedy Link II: Get a ridiculously low time in the race with Dampé's ghost.
Spear Proof: Have Link stand strong against a Moblin.
Steal the Rod: Leave the Fishing Pond with the Fishing Rod.
Steal the Rod II: Leave the Fishing Pond with the Fishing Rod in any version.
- Deku Sword: Turn the Master sword into a Deku stick.
- Fishing Freeze: Freeze the game in the Fishing Pond.
- Swordless Link: Get swordless Link early.
Sticky Statue: Get stuck on the back of a statue.
Sun Shower: Make it rain from a beautiful sunny sky.
Super Slide: Make Link slide at great speed across large distances.
Super Slide II: Another method that doesn't require Nayru's Love.
Sword Switch: Have the Master sword in hand but the Biggorons sword equipped.
The Disable Glitch: Disable Link! No A, B or c-buttons!
The Location Glitch: Get Epona in some very odd places.
- Location I: Get inside the Carpenter's Tent.
- Location II: Make Epona float in the air.
- Location III: Get Epona at the bottom of Gerudo Valley.
Thin Wall: Get behind the Zora's Fountain Great Fairy stone wall.
Through the Blade Trap: Roll straight through a blade trap.
Timer Stop: Get the Odd Mushroom timer stuck on 00:00.
Top Torch Tip: Go through a wall in the Water Temple using a torch stand.
Under the Ice: Get under the ice in Zora's Domain.
- Under Zoras Ice: Get under the ice in Zora's Domain.
Underneath Lake Hylia: Get pushed through a rock and underneath Lake Hylia.
Unwanted Icons: See onscreen icons when they shouldn't be there.
Useful Cucco: Get beyond the fence behind the Kakariko windmill.
- Adult Well: Enter the bottom of the well as an adult.
- Frozen Cucco: A Cucco stuck in place.
Useless Love: Make Nayru's Love not protect you.
Vanishing Scrubs: Make sales scrubs disappear.
Vine Clip: Knock child Link through vine-covered walls.
Walking While Talking: Walk around while in conversation.
Weird Nuts: Weird behavior involving the Deku Nuts and the sword...
Wet Camera: See water in air.
Wet Feet: The sound of walking in water... has been transferred to land!
Z Targetter: Z target normally untargetable objects.
Zombie Burial: Get a ReDead slightly pushed into the ground.
Zora Link: Swim with the Iron boots on and swim on land.
- Tilted Link: Make Link stand at an angle.
- Dive Walker: Walk on land with the dive meter.
- Dive Runner:Run around underwater with the dive meter.