Ocarina of Time Miscellaneous Glitches - Jumping Sign
- You need Bombs
- You need an Ocarina
- Walk up to any choppable sign.
- Slice horizontally or bomb it so the whole sign is on the floor.
- Use bombs to force it into a corner.
- Place a bomb on the opposite side of the sign facing the wall.
- The second it explodes, pull out your ocarina.(Make sure you can see the sign when you pull out your ocarina.)
An infinite jumping sign! The bomb's explosion data was frozen when you pulled out your ocarina, therefore the sign was caught in the "infinite" lasting explosion. The reason the explosion data froze but not the sign was because it is counted as as something that can effect enemies. A sign though cannot effect enemies, so Nintendo didn't bother making it freeze when you pull out your ocarina. ( or something along those lines... )