Ocarina of Time Miscellaneous Glitches - Ocarina Items
- Get a bottle with a bug or fish in it and the item you wish to play as an Ocarina (see bottom of page for a list of "playable" items). Equip both items to any two C-buttons.
- Find something you can jump off. Empty out the fish/bug and then catch it again so that Link is holding the full bottle in his hand. This is the important part, the glitch only works if Link is holding a bottle with something in it in his hand.
- Jump off something (anything, you just have to be in the air when you do the next step). If you're really good at this glitch, you can try backflipping instead.
- While in the air press first the C-button for the bottle then the C- or B button for the item you want to play.
Link will hit the ground, pull out the item you want to play, then put it up to his mouth. You can now play this item as though it was an Ocarina.
- Deku Stick
- Fairy Slingshot
- Kokiri Sword
- Master Sword
- Biggoron's Sword
- Giant's Knife
- Broken Biggoron's Sword
- Fairy Bow
- Megaton Hammer
- Trying to play an empty bottle will make Link pull out the empty bottle and take a drink of milk from it.
- During the battle with Twinrova (2nd form of Spirit Temple bosses) you have to collect power with your mirror shield, when you have collected three of the same your shield shoots out flames or ice, do the glitch as it starts to shoot and while you are playing the item the game runs extremely slow.
- While you are escaping the collapsing Ganon's Castle, use this glitch to play the Sun's Song. Depending on where you are (I think) you'll either be warped back to the top of the Castle with the timer still going down, or the cinema that happens after you beat Ganondorf will play again and you'll start at the top of the Castle with a new timer.
- If you try playing the Lens of truth or a Deku Nut, it will turn into a bottle with a bug inside. If you don't use another item for an ocarina you can turn items into bottles if you raidly tap the button for the item you want to play as Link is opening the bottle and drops the bugs.