Ocarina of Time The Master Glitches
- Hop on Epona and get in front of the Carpenter's Tent.
- Angle Epona slightly to the right and walk into the entrance (see image 1).
- Keep walking forward and turning slightly to each side to try and get Epona's head to go past the wooden post. Once it is, hold the analog stick forward and use a carrot to speed up and turn to the left. Epona should lean over to the left and the screen will fade.
You'll be in the Carpenter's Tent with your 'status' set to 'on horse'.
- Go to Gerudo Fortress and get on Epona.
- Go over to where the two sets of two crates are and place Epona between them facing the crates on the right (see image 2).
- Dismount and destroy the two crates in front of Epona. Now move Epona forward until there is just enough room for you to run between her and the wall in front of her (see image 3).
- Enter the Fortress then exit. The crates should have now reappeared with Epona in the middle.
- Destroy the crate furthest away from the wall and Epona should pop up onto the other one (see image 4).
- Climb onto the crate that Epona is on (if you can't, you'll need to position her closer to the side of the crates in the first part of the glitch.)
- Drop a bomb and climb onto Epona before the bomb detonates.
When it does Epona will drop to the ground, the screen will fade and you'll be inside the Fortress with your 'status' set to 'on horse'.
Hoof Clamp: Get Epona's hooves stuck in stone.
Hydrophobia: Get Epona, and Link, stuck above water.
- Hydrophobia II: Get Epona, and Link, stuck above water.
- Hydrophobia III: Get Epona, and Link, stuck above water.
- Hydrophobia IV: Get Epona, and Link, stuck above water.
Invisibility: Become invisible anywhere that you can ride Epona.
- Invisible Travel: Travel a long way while dead.
Zombie Link: Ride around on Epona while dead.
Speedy Link: Get under a minute in the marathon race.