Majora's Mask Any Item Epona - Mayors Horse Warp
- Do the Epona glitch, then warp to Clock Town.
- Repeat the glitch at the Owl statue here.
- Ride to West Clock Town and separate Link from Epona (with the Ocarina).
- Ride Epona to the "fake" Owl statue down the stairs from West Clock Town.
- Press A to get Link on Epona, then A again to dismount.
- Activate the statue. (The animation showing the owl statue activating plays without an official cutscene taking place. This lets you do other stuff while the visual effect is happening. Perhaps this may lead to other oddities...)
- Get back on Epona, then ride her up the stairs. The scene should switch to South Clock Town.
- Repeat the Epona glitch on the Owl statue (this is the third time).
- Ride back to West Clock Town and separate Link from Epona, again.
- Ride Epona to the fake Owl statue, again. It should still be activated.
- Press A to have Link appear back on Epona.
- Now save at the Owl statue.
Since Link never really dismounted, the conditions for the Items on Epona glitch are set, so when you reload the file, you will still be on Epona, but now at the Mayor's Office. You can still use C-button items, if you so desired, while on Epona.