I've been reading this wiki for the past 2 years (this year bein' 2011) and I decided to join to assist with OoT 3D glitches, having gotten it from Game on 17th July.
Anyone can edit this section. If there's a glitch which you think needs a video and there isn't a decent one online, then you can request one here. Please note, I can only do videos for games I own (list below), and I would prefer not to do videos for TLoZ or AoL as I am useless at both of them.
- Ocarina of Time 3DS - Forest Escape III
- Ocarina of Time Miscellaneous Glitches - Musical Forest
- Ocarina of Time Miscellaneous Glitches - Zora Link (3DS Method) & Ocarina of Time Miscellaneous Glitches - Tilted Link
- Wind Waker Glitches - Castle Exteriors Interior
- Wind Waker Glitches - Ship Shop Camper
Glitches can be moved to this section when their videos are completed.
- Ocarina of Time 3DS - Skip Ganondorf: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_hASNfrDdk&feature=context&context=G2ad5a7cAUAAAAAAAAAA
- Wind Waker Glitches - Moblin Hostage & Wind Waker Glitches - Explore Hyrule: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgl3OTWqXvQ&feature=g-upl&context=G2ad5a7cAUAAAAAAAAAA
- Minish Cap Glitches - Shootable Mayor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQtJ995IB-o&feature=context&context=G2ad5a7cAUAAAAAAAAAA
- Ocarina of Time (N64)
- Majora's Mask (N64)
- Minish Cap (GBA)
- Wind Waker (GCN)
- Ocarina of Time/ Master Quest (GCN)
- A Link to the Past/ Four Swords (GBA)
- Twilight Princess (Wii)
- Phantom Hourglass (DS)
- Spirit Tracks (DS)
- Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS)
- The Legend of Zelda (3DS Port)
- Adventure of Link (3DS Port)
- Link's Awakening (3DS Virtual Console)
- Minish Cap (3DS Port)
Stuff to do:
- Assisst with OoT 3D glitches in any way possible (verification, discovering etc.)
- Add videos to pages
- Verify glitches
- Do the 'Glitches by Area' thing
Armed Link with Hammer Findings
This section will be updated with my findings in regards to the Armed Link (Hammer) glitch.
I haven't got any Ocarinas yet but have learned Zelda's Lullaby and Saria's Song.
- Saving disables the Hammer
- Great Fairy Fountain on Death Mountain is accessable, but useless without Ocarina.
- Ocarina is displayed as Ocarina of Time in cutscenes.
- Escaping the Forest leads to Mido vanishing and the Deku Tree is accessible (Without getting the sword).
I found a music glitch! As I had been to Hyrule Field, time had changed and I re-entered Kokiri Forest as it was night (no music just ambience.) I went to see the Deku Tree and after the cutscene the music was set to Kokiri Forest music, a bit odd hearing it at night!-->Ocarina of Time Miscellaneous Glitches - Musical Forest
- Dodongo's Cavern blockage is unbreakable from the Hammer.
Places Template Header Colours and Images
This section is to sort out what colour the headers (i.e. the block of colour at the top) on the place templates are. See here for the full list of preset colours: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_color_formatting_help The images displayed on the right of the template are also here.