Templates that are especially relevant to this wiki (such as the CrookedCartridgeWarning template) are in bold.
- ! - Ported from Wikipedia. See its page for an example of its use.
- Clarification Needed - Can be used to add a small little notice to the end of a sentence, asking to clarify something. It's kinda like Wikipedia's "Citation needed" message.
- GeneralWarningTemplate (userpage copy) - A template used to provide general warnings.
- CrookedCartridgeWarning - A specialized usage of GeneralWarningTemplate, it can be used to provide a consistent Crooked Cartridge warning on whatever pages may need it.
- if - Ported from Wikipedia. Can be used to provide logic in templates -- specifically, you can choose between two values based on the emptiness of a third.
- ListSubpages - Generates a box with a list of a page's subpages.
- main - Ported from Wikipedia. Used to add "Main article:" links to sections.
- MMGlitchHeader - A header for MM glitches; it is very flexible and makes use of MMVersionBox. It is a modified version of the OoTGlitchHeader template.
- MMVersionBox - A template version of the version box shown for Majora's Mask glitches. The benefits of this template are the same as those of the CrookedCartridgeWarning template. It is a modified version of the OoTGlitchHeader template. Please use MMGlitchHeader instead.
- mp - Ported from Wikipedia.
- nowrap - Ported from Wikipedia. Used to prevent text from wrapping.
- OoTGlitchHeader - A header for OoT glitches; it is very flexible and makes use of OoTVersionBox.
- OoTInGameMessageBox - A template that can be used to replicate an in-game message box using CSS. Useful for image description pages.
- OoTVersionBox - A template version of the version box shown for Ocarina of Time glitches. The benefits of this template are the same as those of the CrookedCartridgeWarning template. Please use OoTGlitchHeader instead.
- rellink - Ported from Wikipedia.
- switch - Ported from Wikipedia. Gives us a very useful equivalent to the switch-case statements found in many programming languages.
Subpages: Random Game-Related Stuff
- The Gerudo Child Glitch - Were Child Link and the Gerudo Fortress part of some beta scenario?
Subpages: Game Mechanics
- Actors - An article describing what actors (probably) are.
- Blocking Events in Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - An article explaining what "blocking events" are, and when (and why) they go wrong.
- Insides and Outsides - Fun fact: an object's inside and an object's outside's inside are two completely different things.
- Loading points - An article describing how loading points work.
- Why 255? - An explanation of why the number 255 appears so often in glitches involving items, amounts, etc..